[hackerspaces] looking for new patterns on welcoming.

PR Director directorofpublicrelations at archreactor.org
Thu Mar 5 06:34:35 CET 2020

Hey there,
I think that we cover all of those listed and then add to the list that we
recently started hosting a monthly "new member orientation" and it has
actually gone really well.  We noticed it takes our members some time to
acclimate and I think getting them to feel comfortable and on the ground
running with whatever projects they had in mind, this orientation session
helps.  I recently started a "newsletter" in hopes that while people begin
researching our hackerspace they can find this Newsletter and start to
understand the culture of our community.

Hope that helps.  Will be interesting to see what others do as well.

Thank you,
Kim Stahl
Director of Public Relations
pr at archreactor.org