[hackerspaces] Invitation (was Fwd: Re: Black Highlighter + Important PS)

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 01:41:33 CEST 2017

On Jul 11, 2017 6:03 PM, "Eleftherios Kosmas" <elkosmas at gmail.com> wrote:

Would it be useful to define what kind of projects would be of interest for
the liberation tech discussion list?

Many people participating in this list are doing awesome stuff, libre
hardware & software but I'm not sure if all would be of interest to this
group or lib-tech discuss.

My dear, sorry, I will give you a better answer a bit later, because I
still need to define some directives with the LibTech team.

Personally, I love ALL projects about tech and people  (and I love fun
LEDs, wheee!!),  but I think the group prefers to focus on technology,
politics and society, in special giving more visibility to projects about
surveillance, privacy, transparency and freedom of expression and press
against wrong and/or vile acts of governments and companies.  Obviously,
these subjects are only a little example of all the interesting
possibilities.  :)))

Please, feel completely free to ask what you want or contact me in
private.  Certainly, I am saying it to the whole list, not only to
Eleftherios.  All of you can contact me.  I can answer with some retard,
but earlier or later, I will answer.  ;)

Thank you very much for your interest, Eleftherios.  Being sincere, I would
* S2 LOVE S2 * with my whole heart if all the hackerspaces try to share
here new interesting projects.  There are very great hackers in the whole
world and it's amazing, really awesome!!!  :D

Kisses, kisses, kisses...  <3

Cecilia, dreaming about giant robots...  Japanese blood, I can't resist to
mechas...  :P