[hackerspaces] Invitation (was Fwd: Re: Black Highlighter + Important PS)

Eleftherios Kosmas elkosmas at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 23:02:51 CEST 2017

On Jul 11, 2017 4:38 PM, "Cecilia Tanaka" <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Hi, dear all !  Hope everybody is doing great and feeling fabulous,
woohoo!!!  :D

There are lots of still unknown great projects and ideas in this world, my
dear hackers.  So I inviting you all to share your projects on the
Liberation Tech discussion list.  :)

For 9 years, until the end of last March, Liberation Tech was a project of
Stanford University.  Now we are restructuring it to make it independent.
Wait for good news, people!  ;)

It will be great to see interaction among good people with the same
interests:  building a better future for all, a fairer and more peaceful
world, protecting the human rights against the oppression of governments
and companies.  <3

Take care and have a great day, with much music and love, dear all !  <3

@cecitanaka & the lovely Liberation Tech Team  <3

Would it be useful to define what kind of projects would be of interest for
the liberation tech discussion list?

Many people participating in this list are doing awesome stuff, libre
hardware & software but I'm not sure if all would be of interest to this
group or lib-tech discuss.