[hackerspaces] Wiki cleanup: what to do with unrelated pages?

Peter Kuhm peter at null.priv.at
Sat Jul 8 15:20:45 CEST 2017

Hi,

On Fri, 7 Jul 2017 23:19:32 +0000 \\0xDynamite wrote:

> Keep in mind these are not page moves or edits, they are DELETIONS.

after the list highlighted your massive contributions with disputed
relevance for hackerspaces.org i could only agree and started to
block your user for 3 days so that you can enjoy your weekend and
to give me time to move your pages to your /user:Average/ namespace.

However a user page is usually only for a personal profile and for
testing/preparing pages. If there are a still lot of edits it will
clutter the general RecentChanges.

I suggest you put your content of wisdom on a personal server and
we set a link to it.

I deleted only redirects and category pages that would only point
"into the air".

--- snip ---
(Move log); 21:55 . . Pk (Talk | contribs) moved page Talk:Hacker World Domination to User talk:Average/Hacker World Domination without leaving a redirect ‎
(Move log); 21:55 . . Pk (Talk | contribs) moved page Hacker World Domination to User:Average/Hacker World Domination without leaving a redirect ‎
(Deletion log); 21:54 . . Pk (Talk | contribs) deleted page One True Path ‎(content was: "#REDIRECT OneTruePath For those who wish to be a Master... Find a graveyard 586 (Intel Pentium) computer. You can get such a machine for free (or nearly fr..." (and the only contributor was "Average"))
(Move log); 21:54 . . Pk (Talk | contribs) moved page Peak Oil to User:Average/Peak Oil without leaving a redirect ‎
(Move log); 21:54 . . Pk (Talk | contribs) moved page Peak Energy to User:Average/Peak Energy without leaving a redirect ‎
(Deletion log); 21:53 . . Pk (Talk | contribs) deleted page Co-Create ‎(content was: "#REDIRECT Test average" (and the only contributor was "Average"))
(Move log); 21:53 . . Pk (Talk | contribs) moved page Test average to User:Average/Test average without leaving a redirect ‎
(Move log); 21:52 . . Pk (Talk | contribs) moved page Woodwork to User:Average/Woodwork without leaving a redirect ‎
(Move log); 21:52 . . Pk (Talk | contribs) moved page Metalwork to User:Average/Metalwork without leaving a redirect ‎
(Move log); 21:51 . . Pk (Talk | contribs) moved page Neo-industrialism to User:Average/Neo-industrialism without leaving a redirect ‎
(Deletion log); 21:36 . . Pk (Talk | contribs) deleted page Law ‎(content was: "#REDIRECT Hack the Law" (and the only contributor was "Average"))
(Move log); 21:36 . . Pk (Talk | contribs) moved page Wealth to User:Average/Wealth without leaving a redirect ‎
(Deletion log); 21:35 . . Pk (Talk | contribs) deleted page Notice of Incorporation ‎(content was: "#REDIRECT Statement of Purpose" (and the only contributor was "Average"))
(Move log); 21:35 . . Pk (Talk | contribs) moved page Remediation Plan to User:Average/Remediation Plan without leaving a redirect ‎
(Deletion log); 21:34 . . Pk (Talk | contribs) deleted page CRUCIBLE ‎(content was: "DELETE" (and the only contributor was "Average"))
(Deletion log); 21:33 . . Pk (Talk | contribs) deleted page ClotheYourData and LeaveItNaked ‎(content was: "*delete*" (and the only contributor was "Average"))
(Deletion log); 21:33 . . Pk (Talk | contribs) deleted page SeparabilityOfDomains and ZeroSuperfluousNames ‎(content was: "#delete#" (and the only contributor was "Average"))
(Deletion log); 21:33 . . Pk (Talk | contribs) deleted page TightCoupling and Brevity ‎(content was: "#REDIRECT CRUCIBLE 3" (and the only contributor was "Average"))
(Move log); 21:33 . . Pk (Talk | contribs) moved page Communicate and coordinate to User:Average/Communicate and coordinate without leaving a redirect ‎
(Move log); 21:32 . . Pk (Talk | contribs) moved page Trust to User:Average/Trust without leaving a redirect ‎
(Deletion log); 21:32 . . Pk (Talk | contribs) deleted page Concise theory of what bourgeois society is ‎(content was: "#REDIRECT Bourgeois" (and the only contributor was "Average"))
(Deletion log); 21:31 . . Pk (Talk | contribs) deleted page CRUCIBLE 1 ‎(content was: "deleteme" (and the only contributor was "Average"))
(Deletion log); 21:30 . . Pk (Talk | contribs) deleted page CRUCIBLE 2 ‎(content was: "deleteme" (and the only contributor was "Average"))
(Deletion log); 21:30 . . Pk (Talk | contribs) deleted page CRUCIBLE 3 ‎(content was: "deleteme" (and the only contributor was "Average"))
(Move log); 21:29 . . Pk (Talk | contribs) moved page Crucible 3 to User:Average/Crucible 3 without leaving a redirect ‎
(Move log); 21:29 . . Pk (Talk | contribs) moved page CRUCIBLE 4 to User:Average/CRUCIBLE 4 without leaving a redirect ‎
(Deletion log); 21:27 . . Pk (Talk | contribs) deleted page Presentation ‎(content was: "#REDIRECT Right Presentation" (and the only contributor was "Average"))
(Deletion log); 21:27 . . Pk (Talk | contribs) deleted page Right Presentation ‎(content was: "#REDIRECT Appearance" (and the only contributor was "Average"))
(Deletion log); 21:26 . . Pk (Talk | contribs) deleted page Community-Building ‎(content was: "#REDIRECT Community Stewardship" (and the only contributor was "Average"))
(Move log); 21:26 . . Pk (Talk | contribs) moved page Talk:Dissolving barriers to User talk:Average/Dissolving barriers without leaving a redirect ‎
(Move log); 21:26 . . Pk (Talk | contribs) moved page Dissolving barriers to User:Average/Dissolving barriers without leaving a redirect ‎
(Deletion log); 21:25 . . Pk (Talk | contribs) deleted page PangaiaWorldGame ‎(content was: "#REDIRECT Pangaia World Game A LARP named after James Lovelock`s Gaia hypothesis and Buckminster Fuller`s idea of a wikip..." (and the only contributor was "Average"))
(Move log); 21:24 . . Pk (Talk | contribs) moved page Offers to User:Average/Offers without leaving a redirect ‎
(Move log); 21:23 . . Pk (Talk | contribs) moved page Hardware Resources to User:Average/Hardware Resources without leaving a redirect ‎
(Deletion log); 21:22 . . Pk (Talk | contribs) deleted page Novus Ordo Seclorum ‎(content was: "#REDIRECT Novus Ordo SeclorumDelete" (and the only contributor was "Average"))
--- snap ---

> I hate you people.  You have absolutely nothing to contribute anymore
> to society, the economy, or to the political sphere.
> On 7/7/17, \0xDynamite <dreamingforward at gmail.com> wrote:
> > What is fucking wrong with you people?
> >
> > This random idiot from vienna has deleted like at least 100
> > *HACKERSPACE* related pages.  And another 200 hackespace-related
> > pages?  He/She is still going strong.
> >
> > Is there anyone in charge of hackerspaces.org?

I have been involved with the initial creation of this platform
(http://metalab.at/wiki/Soulmates) and I like to see it continues
as a useful, uncluttered ressource for people who like to find out
about spaces in their neighborhood, want run their own space and
for exchanging within the different commnunities. - I'm part of the
https://wiki.hackerspaces.org/w/index.php?title=Special:ListUsers&group=sysop

For pure technical issues contact tech AT lists.hackerspaces.org

Servus,
Peter