[hackerspaces] Wiki cleanup: what to do with unrelated pages?

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 01:57:37 CEST 2017

On Jul 7, 2017 8:20 PM, "\0xDynamite" <dreamingforward at gmail.com> wrote:

I hate you people.  You have absolutely nothing to contribute anymore
to society, the economy, or to the political sphere.

You have failed basic truth, humanity, social justice, and even
hacking.  <blah, blah, blah...  SNIP>

Talking is cheap, baby.  Show us the code.  Sorry, you will *not* hack the
world crying more than an emo teenager in a public list.  :-/

Listen, child, everyone here is a dreamer.  We, all of us, are worried
about the world's problems and, believe me, they are a bit more important
than old and sometimes wrong registers in a wiki.

You can recreate them, verify how to save the content without cursing
hundreds of lives.  Wish no evil.  Do no evil.