[hackerspaces] Fwd: UK Jobs And Collaboration: Local Data Lab + Curious Fact About White House Petitions

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 14:45:56 CET 2017

Creepy, only 1 (one) signature registered until now!  :((

Take care, dear hackers!  Kisses and my best wishes for all of you!  <3

Ceci

Sao Paulo - Brazil
-------
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your
curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on and do all
you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -  Mae Jemison