[hackerspaces] International open hackerspace day 2017

Silence Dogood matt at nycresistor.com
Fri Jan 27 04:40:07 CET 2017

NYC Resistor does an interactive show every year..  We create our own art,
but in past years have grown to invite in art from others... and it's our
big open party night of the year.

It's been a great event and it focuses on the building art that folks can
interact with.

We love it.  We'll be sticking with that as our big event.