[hackerspaces] UK Jobs And Collaboration: Local Data Lab + Curious Fact About White House Petitions

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 18:30:28 CET 2017

Hey Dave!  Brace yourself, the conspiracy theories about Dutch spies are
coming!  Received this link now, hihi  :D

http://www.burojansen.nl/bvd-aivd/dutch-secret-service-
tries-to-recruit-tor-admin

Oh, God, Netherlands wants to dominate the world using public petitions and
part of the "Pentagon infrastructure" [1] !  Bad, very bad Dutch
government!  Netherlands was asking to be second, but the truth is your
country wants to be first, Dave!  Hahaha!!  ;D

When I receive some interesting conspiracy theories mentioning Illuminati
and Reptilians  (or even worst, the return of Jesus Christ and/or the
Apocalypse!),  I'll tell to the Dutch hackerspaces they were unmasked,
hahaha!!  ;D

Take care people!  Tender kisses and warm hugs!  <3

Ceci

[1]  Sorry, a lot of people call Tor this tender way...  :P

-------
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your
curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on and do all
you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -  Mae Jemison