[hackerspaces] Who currently has the best, most functional hackerspace model?

dosman dosman at packetsniffers.org
Tue Jul 5 18:32:29 CEST 2016

Here is the full text of our survey, I hope this is helpful.

Thanks!
-dosman

Membership Exit Survey

Bloominglabs would like to know more about why you're leaving and your feelings on membership.
All questions are optional, and responses remain anonymous.

What is your main reason for leaving?
		•  No longer have the time to use my membership
		•  Can no longer afford the dues
		•  Priorities have changed
		•  Lack of activities/workshops for my interests
		•  Lack of resources I wanted to use
		•  No longer feel that I fit into the community
		•  Conflicts with other members
		•  Other:

Is there anything that could be changed about Bloominglabs that would make you want to stay?
Please elaborate on any of the above.

Will you still be coming to public (Wednesday night) meetings?
		•  Yes
		•  Occasionally
		•  No

Would you still be able to recommend Bloominglabs to new people you meet who may be interested?

Please choose "Other" if you would choose "No" and feel comfortable listing reasons why.
		•  Yes
		•  No
		•  Other:

Are there people you met at Bloominglabs who you will still remain in contact with after leaving?
		•  Yes
		•  No

Did you know that our discuss list is aimed at allowing people who are not formal members to still participate with our community?
		•  Yes
		•  No

What first brought you to Bloominglabs?

Did you have specific expectations about Bloominglabs that you feel weren't met?

How has being a member changed your view of hacker/maker culture, or your place in it?

Is there a resource you will miss having access to after leaving?

Do you have any recommendations or comments about Bloominglabs and your involvement not covered by the rest of this survey?