[hackerspaces] Hackers in Residence, Exchanges Merge

hellekin hellekin at dyne.org
Fri Jan 8 20:10:11 CET 2016

On 01/08/2016 06:32 PM, Bastiaan van den Berg wrote:
> hmm yeah i see your point
>
> a residency is to allow a non-hackerspacemember access
> a exchange is to allow a fellow hackerspacemember-of-another-space access

Hey Buzz,

I never thought of "residency" as anything like this.  It always
concerned hackerspace members visiting other hackerspaces, didn't it?
Where did you get that impression?

I mean, what difference do you make between a "non-hackerspacemember"
and a "hackerspace-member-of-another-space"?  Are you saying that
"residencies" apply to, e.g., a local artist who is not affiliated with
Nurdspace?  That sounds pretty foreign from my own conception.

==
hk

--
 _ _     We are free to share code and we code to share freedom
(_X_)yne Foundation, Free Culture Foundry * https://www.dyne.org/donate/