[hackerspaces] Hackers in Residence, Exchanges Merge

Bastiaan van den Berg buzz at nurdspace.nl
Fri Jan 8 19:32:13 CET 2016

hmm yeah i see your point

a residency is to allow a non-hackerspacemember access
a exchange is to allow a fellow hackerspacemember-of-another-space access

i do think the former is pretty different from the latter

i mean, at nurdspace, we allow access to any dutch space member (and
beyond) just on the basis of 'come see our space and hangout' , and not
really put any specific conditions up

whereas for a residency there is often a specific project that gets worked
on

well, not sure, how/if they should be merged or seperated

--
buZz