[hackerspaces] RFC: ROBÖXOTICA Starterkit

Andreas Schreiner andreas.schreiner at sonnenmulde.at
Sat Dec 10 07:57:14 CET 2016

Hi flo!

Awesome Idea!

I have enough Ideas for 2 Cocktail Robots at least and was just always
missing enough time. That could be just what people like me need to
exhibit at the Roböxotica.

The board sounds great. For the rest of the kit I'd like to see things
that are not as easy to get like some of the pumps etc.

$30 as a price target ist pretty limited in my opinion. I'd be prepared
to pay a bit more if the kit includes more neat stuff. But let's see
what others think!

bye
AndiS