[hackerspaces] Belgium Hackerspace Opening: Spacewarming event

Roeland Kindt roeland.kindt at gmail.com
Wed May 6 17:19:49 CEST 2015

Hi,

The Brixel Hackerspace (Hackerspace Hasselt, Belgium) was created somewhere
in 2014. We have been looking for a home for a while and we have finally
found it! :-).
To celebrate we are having a Spacewarming event on 23/05.2015! Everybody is
invited, it is free and we only ask a small fee if you want to enjoy the
BBQ (registration by the 18th of May required).

We will also be having a Geek-Quiz and a Tech Fair.  You can reach the
space by bus or car (parking space provided).

Website: http://www.brixel.be
Overview of Spacewarming event (English):
http://wiki.brixel.be/w/Spacewarming/en
Overview of Spacewarming event (Dutch): http://wiki.brixel.be/w/Spacewarming
Twitter: https://twitter.com/hs_hasselt
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Brixel.Hasselt

Even if you can't making re-tweeting or liking or Facebook is appreciated!

Kind regards,
Roeland Kindt
https://twitter.com/RoelandK