[hackerspaces] Alcohol policies?

Ben Brown ben at generik.ca
Mon Mar 30 23:44:56 CEST 2015

That's an interesting issue :) Do you have a general 'no smoking' policy
in your space, or does it depend on the substance? Or no policy at all?

I'm genuinely curious -- our province is very anti-smoking, and in our
region it's practically banned in all public spaces and businesses. Even
if we weren't required to be smoke-free, we'd probably be anyway, if
anything but for the mess it can create. We're not so good at the whole
consistent cleaning thing ;)

Ben