[hackerspaces] Alcohol policies?

Sam Ley sam.ley at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 02:35:27 CEST 2015

As for smoking policies, as is common in Colorado, we have no cigarette
smoking inside, and pot smoking is discouraged (though vaguely more
socially accepted). Most users vaporize though, which we allow indoors
since it is so inoffensive in smell (at least compared to the normally
smelly activities in the space).

It is worth noting also that our space has a wide range of users - some
heavy metal workers who are a lot more conscious about working while
impaired, down to Arduino hackers who are welcome to program high if they
want, all the way to painters who can do whatever they like.

-Sam