[hackerspaces] Alcohol policies?

Sam Ley sam.ley at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 23:36:22 CEST 2015

Here in CO we have the added excitement of marijuana use in the space. ;)

Our policy is like most of the "common sense" policies here. You are
responsible for your own safety, and not creating a dangerous situation for
others. If your use of alcohol or marijuana causes one of those situations,
then you may be asked to stop. So far our members have shown good general
responsibility, and only once or twice has someone had to suggest "maybe
try some nice painting instead of using the chop saw today..."

-Sam