[hackerspaces] US spaces - who is your main contact when arranging non-profit waivers of taxes with suppliers?

Joshua Pritt ramgarden at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 17:45:16 CET 2015

Usually the treasurer has the bank account info, debit cards, checkbook,
etc. So they are usually the one to do the purchasing etc. If someone else
were to make the purchase then it has to go through the treasurer anyway
for reimbursement. So it would depend on the situation and how busy the
treasurer is. So far it seems like the treasurer has the most work as far
as keeping the books straight etc. So you don't want to have that person
burn out by making them do even more work. So I'd ask the treasurer first
of they would rather do the reimbursement stuff or make the purchase
themselves.