[hackerspaces] Sex Offenders at a 'Space

Derek H dh405okc at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 08:24:15 CET 2015

It sure is a good thing that none of us have ever made a mistake in our
entire lives. It would be really hard to pass judgement on others if we,
ourselves, were subject to judgement.

Honestly, I understand your apprehension, and could absolutely agree with
certain restrictions, such as that member never being allowed to be alone
with a minor in the space or him not being allowed to be a part some
youth-oriented events. Other than that, though.. the guy screwed up when he
was 19 years old. He's likely lived out a nightmare since then. Maybe the
guy is trying to build a life, and you're not even wanting to hear him out?