[hackerspaces] AGMs?

Chris Agocs chris at agocs.org
Sun Feb 1 19:20:17 CET 2015

Hi Shirley,
We're in the middle of 501(c)3 non-profit filing right now. So far, it's
been a reasonably painless process. Fill out form 1023-EZ on line, pay a
$400 application fee, and wait for a response. Our application was selected
for additional review, so we had to submit a few more pieces of
information. The IRS agent we worked with was super helpful, and his
questions were very clear.

Feel free to contact me off-list if you have any more questions.

Chris Agocs
South Side Hackerspace: Chicago