[hackerspaces] Refugee Memberships...

David Potocnik david.potocnik at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 03:04:13 CET 2015

I think GEMSI helped start hackerspacs in Baghdad, Beirut and Morocco.

Bilal (the "lead instigator" of GEMSI) what's your perspective? (adding Bilal)

"GEMSI strives to address this issue by working throughout the world
and especially in the Middle East and North Africa to foster a culture
of innovation, creativity, problem solving, sharing and making."

http://www.gemsi.org
https://www.facebook.com/gemsinitiative/