[hackerspaces] big Puzzle/game for hackers/makers

Florencia Edwards floev22 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 20:02:15 CEST 2014

We are going to be at a fair with a stand, and we thought, how cool it
would be to have a for example, a board strategy game , where people who go
to the fair can start sitting in and play. But, we are a makerspace, so we
need to show through this game/ puzzle the kind of stuff we do. So it would
be cool it was some sort of game a lot of people can play at the same time,
but they have to build something, prgoram, connect stuff... Do you now
anything like this? Or do you have an idea of what it could be?

We are open for proposals and critics

Cheers