[hackerspaces] Space management apps - what we have, what we need?

urban urban at xiala.net
Thu Sep 4 13:26:34 CEST 2014

We are still working on the Course/Workshop-Organization-Platform.
Basically aiming to bring communities from a region together and share
knowledge

I'm as well very interested in needs of different groups in
collaboration/organisation aps.

we're releasing beta end of this winter.

check it out here:
source-code: http://github.com/schuel/hmmm
testsite: http://hmmm.schuel.ch
(Test-Course descriptions are in German, due to local community)
concept: http://news.schuel.ch

status is grant application to do further works more continuously.

I hope this piece of code will help a lot of folks out there, and
curious on your reactions

cheers
Urban