[hackerspaces] Fwd: Vaping in Spaces?

John Q. Hacker dreamingforward at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 20:31:47 CEST 2014

>> You don't see these issues within certain demographics, because people
>> who live on Truth get fed naturally.
>
> I agree completely. At our space we have a strict requirement that members
> be pure of mind, body and spirit. The application process consists of them
> sitting on top of a pillar of amethyst, and subsisting only on natural
> sunlight and rainwater for 14 days and 14 nights. On the final night, should
> they survive the trials, we write down their ravings in our wiki, as pure
> Truth unbiased by toxins of the outside world.

I should refrain from further comment, but like most, you've been
misled by postmodernism into thinking that there is no Truth, or that
"it's all relative".  These are tools for cowards and the weak.  You
probably justify it to yourself with thoughts like "one can never
really know", etc., yet you've put unrestrained confidence in science
and evolution as Truth, yes?

> God willing, we will prevail in peace and freedom from fear and in true
> health through the purity and essence of our natural fluids. God bless you
> all.

That's very good.  We may be seated.

Marxos, the-no-vapr-in-Truth-cowboy-hacker.