[hackerspaces] Hackerspace drama, oh my!

Al Billings albill at openbuddha.com
Thu Jul 3 03:58:48 CEST 2014

Well, the president of my space is a Noisebridge member and our space was founded by Noisebridge refugees (as about 30% of our original membership) so there is a reason why we have traditionally contrasted ourselves with it. That said, other than watching the email list, I’ve ignored NB for a couple of years now and I will freely admit to only going across the bay once a year or so to it.

On Jul 2, 2014, at 6:50 PM, Naomi Most <pnaomi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Also: why it's hilarious to me that whenever someone from noisebridge
> talks about Noisebridge, everyone from not-Noisebridge thinks (a) they
> are hearing a person defending Noisebridge and (b) that they are an
> expert on what's happened at Noisebridge.
>
> I don't claim to understand your spaces even half as well as you think
> you understand mine.

Al Billings
albill at openbuddha.com
http://makehacklearn.org