[hackerspaces] Let's end the unnecessary joining of the, words "food" and "hacking"

FarMcKon eponymous at farmckon.net
Wed Jan 29 00:41:03 CET 2014

Like, Sumac the plant Sumac? I thought that stuff was poisonous, but the
wikipedias tell me that is wrong.

Pretty crazy combo. Even crazier than 35 emails in this thread. I wish
Noisebridge members (I'm looking at you Kevin M.) would keep their rants
on their own wiki/mailing-list.

Also, legally you can't name any new kinds of hacking unless you have a
degree from MIT.  As soon as my trademarks on the words 'face' and
leaving the letter 'e' out of names of products hit, I'm going to sue
you all.

Troll on,
- Far McKon
Overly Proud MIT & Noisebridge Aluminumist(s)