[hackerspaces] Let's end the unnecessary joining of the words "food" and "hacking"

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 14:25:47 CET 2014

Johannes, that's semantics purists, to be specific.

________
"As a means of espionage, writs of assistance and general warrants are but
puny instruments of tyranny and oppression when compared with wire tapping."
 - Justice Louis Brandeis, Olmstead v. US, dissenting opinion

If you're interested in my work,
Videos of my talks can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/user/longobord
I was a discussant at the World Forum for Democracy in 2013:
http://www.coe.int/en/web/world-forum-democracy/lab7
Slides from my talks are here: http://www.slideshare.net/ChristieDudley
My papers can be found here: http://ssrn.com/author=1999441