[hackerspaces] workshops at 31C3 Hardware Hacking Area

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 12 19:41:11 CET 2014

Are you going to 31C3? It's going to be fantastic!

Amongst other way cool things, I'm organizing the Hardware Hacking Area -- a huge area full of people making all sorts of things. We'll have all sorts of tools available.

If you're going, please consider giving a workshop or talk or presentation or demo at the Hardware Hacking Area.

All you need to do is fill out the form for a Self Organized "Session":

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2014/wiki/Form:Session

On this page, you can name your workshop.

On the next page is the form. For the "Assembly" field, start typing in "Hardware" and it will show you the suggestion automatically for Hardware Hacking Area (which you can click).

We need more cool workshops!

Thanks,
Mitch.