[hackerspaces] Discuss Digest, Vol 76, Issue 5

Enabrin Tain enabrintain at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 8 21:44:34 CET 2014

We sometimes do a $5, all you can eat food event on our public nights. Its targeted to members, in that our open nights start officially after dinnertime and the Tuesday Night Feast starts earlier than that, but its basically a "feed people until the food runs out" thing. We usually make around $30 or $40 and it goes into the Facilities fund. The Facilities committee uses that money to buy toilet paper, lightbulbs, paper towels, and do improvement projects like running new lights and fixing doors. Also it helps to foster a good relationship with our landlord.
But I agree, I wouldn't suggest it as an alternative for a stable income stream.  Phil Showers
My Projects

Message: 1