[hackerspaces] Failing/failed hackerspaces

Colin Keigher general at keyboardcowboy.ca
Fri Apr 4 22:54:11 CEST 2014

Combine that with an inability to address this problem due in part to
the space's membership being equally divided and not complying with
their lease and bylaw agreements, and you end up with a situation where
everyone starts to model their space to no longer be like Noisebridge.

You have to admit that it is pretty sad when your organisation is used
as a benchmark to gauge things like drama and decision-making.