[hackerspaces] Xybenaut MA-V pinouts

Joshua Pritt ramgarden at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 17:38:51 CEST 2013

Do you have a project page with images for this wearable computer?  I've
been wanting to get into this as well but could never find the right "parts
list" to get started.  I was going to try to figure out a way to use a
Raspberry Pi as the main computer then just use a heads up display similar
to google glass but I can't find one anywhere.