[hackerspaces] Giving a talk on 3D printing and need some help

Phil Broussard phillip at squidfoo.com
Thu May 16 22:46:27 CEST 2013

Thanks so much for all the help you all have given!

Looks like I'll be doing it for a small group of people as well as
representatives from other libraries that are interested in having more
sessions like this. No added pressure there.

They have a projector so I'm slamming together a power point
presentation. I'm not sure if I can record the session but I'll see what
I can do with the time I have.

I now have close to a 30 page power point presentation that covers
everything you all mentioned. I'm going to work on the handout which
should leave me just enough time to relax for a few minutes.

I feel very privileged to be a part such an amazing community. Thank you
all so very much! I owe you all a drink the next time you're in town.

Phil