[hackerspaces] Giving a talk on 3D printing and need some help

Joshua Pritt ramgarden at gmail.com
Thu May 16 19:16:03 CEST 2013

Yeah!  As part of the "cradle to the grave" idea for a project, show each
step of the process - with screenshots if you can - of the entire process.
 You can be as high level or nitty gritty low level as you need to be on
the steps in order to fit in your allotted time.  But it would be super
helpful to show the names of the software used in each step then at the end
have links to where a newbie can grab up the software they need.  Now I
want to see the talk you're giving too!