[hackerspaces] chocolate 3D printing info

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Fri May 17 02:40:04 CEST 2013

Hi to all,
Just quickly "warming up my soup" when I see the 3D printing topic bought up. We are considering doing 3D chocolate printing at OHM 2013 (under the project of Food Hacking Base) and I wonder if anyone here on the list is into it, if so I would love to  get in touch and hopefully help with some links, contacts etc. Of course if someone would like to get involved directly that would be great! At the moment it looks like that we will try to talk someone into bringing a 3D printer to the event and adjusting it to print from chocolate, preferably we would test it in advance.

Many thanks for any help on the topic!

From Jeju,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker