[hackerspaces] Firearms in Hackerspaces?

Pavol Luptak wilder at trip.sk
Wed Jan 16 23:25:24 CET 2013

On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 10:15:51PM +0100, Olle Jonsson wrote:
>    Thanks, Mr Weiss.
>    In Sweden, where I live, civilians are not allowed to carry firearms or
>    knives (not even pen-knives). Also non-lethal weapons such as mace

Also Slovakia!

This is quite interesting - just yesterday I found out that in my country
(Slovakia) and also in Czech Republic there are no restrictions on any knives /
swords (and their sizes) - compared to the other countries in the EU where are
quite 'knife' strict restrictions, see:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knife_legislation

And no one (as I know) was ever thinking about their ban.
They are just natural tools like any others.
[wilder at trip.sk] [http://trip.sk/wilder/] [talker: ttt.sk 5678]