[hackerspaces] Firearms in Hackerspaces?

Andrew LeCody andrewlecody at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 02:42:02 CET 2013

The restrictions on firearm storage is a matter of liability, and the
organisation chooses to not be in possession (or implied possession) of a
firearm. The prohibition on powder and primer storage is mainly due to the
fact that we don't have a good place to store it, yet.

We've had a few "range days" and subsequent cleaning afterwards. Be
prepared for a debate on solvents and lubricants, AR-15 vs AK-47 and piston
vs DI.