[hackerspaces] Firearms in Hackerspaces?

Mark Atwood me at mark.atwood.name
Tue Jan 15 01:42:35 CET 2013

> hackerspace:  building cool things.  Now if you bring it in, dissambled,
> fine, or if you make it in the hackerspace, cool.  But otherwise, it's like
> a meta-virus -- it contaminates not a person, but the intentions of a space.

I have archived and starred this message, just to remind myself that
it's not a strawman when it is accused that opponents of the device in
question actually ascribe malice to their existance, that they have a
"dark spirit", some sort of "intention" embedded in the machine,
instead of in the person who holds them.

Thank you.

..m