[hackerspaces] Firearms in Hackerspaces?

Mark Atwood me at mark.atwood.name
Tue Jan 15 01:54:44 CET 2013

On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 11:47 AM, Mark Atwood <me at mark.atwood.name> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 9:16 AM, Pete Prodoehl <raster at gmail.com> wrote:
> We don't have a rule at our space.  Our space is a member-oriented
> space, no "general public" except as guests of members or as visitors
> to specific private events.

Which reminds me, I keep meaning to take my equipment and cleaning
supplies to my hackerspace, and clean everything.  I've been intending
to do that, and to make a general annoucement to the hackerspace and
to my extended circle of friends that that day everyone is welcome to
come clean our gear and equipment together, and make a social thing of
it..

Thanks everyone, for prompting me.  Checking my calendar now...

..m