[hackerspaces] MyHackerspace status Android app

David Powell davepow16 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 16:31:16 CET 2013

We use Z-Wave so currently it would be automatic but it could be a switch.
I was thinking that the switch would never get used or someone would leave
it on. So I was thinking automatic would be the only way it would be used
properly. I could implement a switch to disable it for an 1hr at a time to
respect privacy.