[hackerspaces] Is this a hackerspace?

Jens a.madman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 20:20:11 CET 2013

I am part of a group trying to start a space in Kansas... now I have no
idea what to call it.  I will be sad if what we call ourselves ends up
getting us removed from hackerspaces.org.  We even switched our meeting
venue because the free wifi blocked access to hackerspaces.org and we
couldn't live with that...