[hackerspaces] Dream Space

Joshua Pritt ramgarden at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 15:53:16 CET 2013

You could put the 3D printers in the same area as the laser cutter and
electronics fab lab.  This way you can build a circuit then laser cut an
acrylic box or 3D print a box for it.

I would also have a space with a large table or a few small tables with
nice chairs for the programmer / software / graphic artist / CAD types to
spend their time working on their craft.