[hackerspaces] Abuse Of Power

Tobias Wolter towo at koeln.ccc.de
Sat Apr 13 18:25:58 CEST 2013

Paul Bohm <bohmps at gmail.com> wrote:

>And I remember very well that night at CCC Congress 2008, where you
>told me
>how much you enjoyed the attention you get, because you've set things
>up in
>such a way that they have to go through you to accomplish things. I
>told
>you back then that's at odds with a philosophy of participation.

Unverifiable statements of private conversations wherein you accuse someone of being in it only for the attention - after going public with an outcry of revoked privileges you admit to not using, stating that the person doing that is not as "cool" as you are? Interesting.

Then we should consider that this might be an attempt to sway public opinion because you are trying to insinuate gender-based prejudices? That's rich.

And not very becoming in the spirit of encouraging participation.

-towo