[hackerspaces] New Member Vetting

Charlie X Wallace charlie at finitemonkeys.com
Tue Sep 18 23:57:34 CEST 2012

>If your space just has tables, wifi, and a few tools, that may be safe/fine
>for anyone, but if you've got a mill, lathe, forge, kiln, laser cutter,
>etc. you might be a bit hesitant to let people in.

We have cnc mills, pick and place, laser cutter, vinyl cutter, tools, lots
and lots of electronic equipment and components.

We're not hesitant at all. I accept things might get damaged, but almost
everything we can either repair or improve. That which cannot easily be
repaired, would be  whip round/fund raiser to replace it.

charlie
nullspacelabs