[hackerspaces] Sooncon 2012 - Call for Proposals

David Croal hackerspaces at sites.on.ca
Sat Sep 8 02:18:57 CEST 2012

Call for proposals for Sooncon 2012

Sooncon is the annual southern Ontario conference for makers and hackers
running since 2009. As usual we’ve got talks, show and tell, and a party.
It will be hosted this year by the DIYode Community Workshop in Guelph,
Ontario, Canada. Sooncon 2012 is being held on Friday September 28th and
Saturday September 29th. The party on Friday will be at the DIYode’s space
and the rest of the conference will be at Innovation Guelph. We need
presentations for the Saturday main event and lightning talks for the
party the night before.

If you would like to submit a proposal send some details to
sooncon at sites.on.ca.

If you would like to see examples we have schedules from previous years.
http://sooncon.ca/?page_id=42

http://www.diyode.com

Thanks
--