[hackerspaces] Iraqi hackerspaces?

Bilal Ghalib bg at bilalghalib.com
Fri Sep 7 23:38:23 CEST 2012

You're all so wonderful! I've been supremely happy with all the support
I've gotten from the worldwide hackerspace community. From Mitch to James
to all the lovely people who help create the feeling of abundance.

If you have any ideas/things you want to see at the Hackerspace in Beirut
or at the temporary hackerspace in Baghdad let me know. A simple way you
can be involved is by live streaming GEMSI events into their hackerspaces?

BG