[hackerspaces] Sticker exchange based out of Europe?

Ward De Ridder 42 at warddr.eu
Fri Nov 16 03:34:00 CET 2012

There are already 5 hackerspaces who responded, and a lot of others will
probably follow. That's why I decided to go on with this sticker exchange.
I'll also contact members from some hackerspaces I know to ask them to
participate in the sticker exchange.

I made a wiki page with more information.
http://www.voidwarranties.be/index.php/Sticker_exchange

MOST important:
*Ship your stickers before December 15th 2012
*Also send me an e-mail with the amount of stickers you sent
(aproximately), and how you'd like to pay.

Ward