[hackerspaces] [survey] Participate on a 3D printing community survey

jarkko moilanen jarkko.moilanen at uta.fi
Sun May 13 10:39:13 CEST 2012

Hi,

Friendly reminder about the 3D manufacturing community survey. The
survey has been received well. Total amount of responses so far is 320
out of which partial response amount is 84. If you haven't taken it yet,
you have a few days left. Survey will be closed on May 15th. Results
will be published as soon as possible at
http://surveys.peerproduction.net/. More information about the survey
and domain can be found from the same address.

Link to survey
http://surveys.peerproduction.net/surveys/active-surveys/

Cheers,
Jarkko