[hackerspaces] re-registering domain, time sensitive, options?

Moritz Bartl moritz at hackerbus.eu
Thu Jan 12 12:53:52 CET 2012

On 12.01.2012 00:51, Frantisek Apfelbeck wrote:
> Hi to all!
> I want to re-register my domain to another "provider".

I am happy at https://www.inwx.de/en . You need to prepay: your internal
account has to have money on it to renew/register domains. You can
recharge with Paypal (instantly) or SEPA transactions, which is what I
do because it saves me some money and does not involve PP.

I would not use Gandi. Not because I don't believe in their
trustworthiness (heard good stories and the supported projects list and
anti-SOPA reads nice), but because they're based/registered in France.
France is going crazy way faster than Germany. But then again, it
depends on your projects and your interest.

-Moritz