[hackerspaces] Member management/billing software?

Lokkju Brennr lokkju at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 21:39:33 CET 2012

At least for me, I *don't* want to mix my accounting and membership
management.  The proper way, imho, to handle this is that your
membership management system exports reports that your accounting
system can import.

payment processing is extremely important to me, in order to remove
the hassle of manually tracking and entering payments into the system.

Other then staying away from general account packages though, it's
definitely possible that things like payment processing get resolved
later, if there is something that does everything else well.

Loki