[hackerspaces] Member management/billing software?

Elger Jonker elger.jonker at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 21:47:17 CET 2012

The amount of work can be reduced by invoicing/checking membership
status per 1 or 3 months. A simple checklist should suffice for
cross-referencing. (dimensions are: person, period, isMember) How many
people are you talking about anyway? Things get interesting from about
30 participants.

We made a checklist per person per month.The color of the cell tells
if there should be paid.

Thus:
         feb   mar   apr
nick1  Y      Y