[hackerspaces] Member management/billing software?

Lokkju Brennr lokkju at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 21:35:32 CET 2012

Yup, familiar with gnucash and the like - I want to emphasize that I'm
less interested in bookkeeping type systems, and more interested in
roster management and payment processing.

The bookkeeping I do separate, along with bills and the like - this is
only for tracking membership status, reporting, and collecting money
from members.  Hence why I said membership management, not finances or
bookkeeping *grin*.

Loki